Monday, November 17, 2008

Bob Dylan Sugar Baby


am i the only person on the planet who thinks that the economic crisis may have some positive consequences? for the last 10 years we have been berated for consuming too much, but now our leader's only response to the crisis seems to be "how can we restore demand to previous levels".
If we move into slump there is an opportunity to redistribute wealth and make the rich of the world live on less. history suggests that this process would be painful, so our leaders will avoid such a course of action and they will take whatever steps necessary to get Western economies back on the merry go round that we just dropped off

2 comments:

  1. I love this.
    the colors are amazing and the eye is so piercing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks
    I welcome your interest. havn't done many posts lately, my computer blew up.!!!!!
    I'll try to put some of my latest work on the blog soon

    joe

    ReplyDelete